Week 2 Review


The second week is done. At this point I have 2 days left to work before we present and I only need I believe 3 hours, so I am planning on going over a bit. Most of this week was spent writing. A mix of hot humid weather and black flies and mosquitoes made being out climbing not as desirable, but I am glad I still got out some.


Writing about climbing has been an interesting experience. Climbing is such a visual and kinesthetic thing that capturing it in words takes a much better poet than myself. That said I think a decent amount of what I have written could be legitimately useful to someone if they read it. At the same time though, I would rather people at the chapel be climbing as opposed to reading, but at least it is there.


With just about all of the writing done, my hope is to spend Monday and Tuesday as fun days making a few more routes for the book.


Over all it has been a good time, and I think I am heading into a strong finish.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week one review

Day 1