5/26 8pm

It is crunch time! I have done a lot of work in the past 12 hours to get everything wrapped up and ready for tomorrow. I have written 2000 words or so in the past 24 hours and it is so much fun seeing everything come together. While writing my reflection paper I realized that I have learned a lot in this project. Thinking about how other people will do a climb I make. It is almost like a cool form of self consciousness. It has also been fun to see my guide google doc grow from 3 pages to 10 pages, to now just under 30. I am looking forward to stapling my first paper copy and flipping through the pages one by one with the hope that many more people will too some day.


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HF2Cfyog-h4gOy2LnvUZY_djIzy7Gerrp9EijzcF-q8/edit?usp=sharing


I figured I would save the coolest photo for last.




Daily Hours 5

Total Hours 57

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week one review

Day 1