5/24

It was a good day. I got back out on the chapel and it just felt so good. The holds all seemed nice and the moves flowed together. I looked at probably the most climbed 5x10 stretch of wall. Last week Buz had told me about a route he used to do years ago. The route revolved around a sketchy side pull toward the top. The route itself is forgotten, but knowing the crux is enough to make something in its shadow. I came up with something much easier, but still fun. I decided to take a video of it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27cqy2fJPE


In the evening I started work on the reflection paper for my senior project. I really like writing about the process. It is a good chance to step back and evaluate why something works which has been fun. I have a lot of work to do on the 25th getting everything prettied up to present, but it should all come together.


Daily Hours 5

Total hours 52

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week one review

Day 1