5/22


What a day. My last Saturday on campus. My last time preforming on the proctor stage. Hot, humid, and swarming with mosquitos. At long last, amidst the bitter sweet chaos I managed to just about finish the written portion of my guide book. This means I should be able to spend my last two days of the project on the chapel having fun and climbing and making routes to my heart’s content. As for what I completed today, I spent a lot of the time coming up with exercises people can do climbing that train specific skills. It was an interesting task. Many I knew and just had to write a description and my personal advice and recommendations for.


Also today I got some of the photos from the photo shoot I did with my friend Gunnar.


Daily Hours 3

Total Hours 47

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week one review

Day 1