5/20


Senior project aside, today was a great day. Performances of the musical have begun and it is overwhelmingly fun seeing it all come together. Speaking of things coming together I am getting close to having the guide book in a working condition. I need to write a bit more, but then all I will have left to do is add routes to my heart’s content. I will be totally transparent in saying that for the moment senior project has taken a little bit of a back seat to the rest of the exciting chaos transpiring. I will still get all of the hours and produce a good product, but today wasn’t the day to grind it all out. Part of why I think this is ok, is because today I learned we get 2 days of next week as part of this. I was under the wrong impression that we only had 2 weeks, and I was on pace to hit 50 hours in that time. Having a bit more flexibility means I can focus on more pressing matters for the day. 


I know this really isn’t a great blog post, but I just want to be open.


Daily Hours 2

Total Hours 41

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week one review

Day 1