5/19 11pm


Today I finally really got to work writing the written section, and figuring out what I need to say. I came out with this table of contents that I have been working through.






It’s funny. I am actively writing things I kind of hope people will never actually read. It is all good information, and I need to state all of the safety stuff, but I think if people are at the chapel they should really be climbing, and I can’t imagine people seeking it as pleasure reading through their day. Some technique pieces could be valuable for someone while climbing so I want to put a lot of time into making those not just descriptive but useful.

I hope to get back out on the wall tomorrow but I need to actually make the guide book before I get too carried away making more routes. After all, even if I don’t come up with a lot of great routes just having somewhere people can record their own might help proctor climbing a lot.


Daily Hours 4


Total Hours 39


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week one review

Day 1